Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall 3 light up their display for food ect... diy under 10 dollars



Ok so are you hosting thanksgiving this year and want and unique way to display food and no save on counter space too? 
Ok then we are thinking a like ... this is what I came up with! 

It's under a 10 dollar diy and everything came from dollar tree!! 

What I used 

2 packs of leaves 
2 boxes of battery power lights ( located by flowers ) 
2 plates ( color of your choice )
2 vases 
and a bowl or another plater up to you! 


Hot glue gun 

that's it! Are you ready?? 

If you want to see my next diy make sure you follow me on Instagram 
ok ok let's get started ! 




Here is the video 









My final project looks like this... pretty happy for how it came out concerning I didn't really have a plan of what I was going for when I started ! 



I think the lights worked out perfect!  Led lights are super bright lol and I hide the battery packs under and covered with leaves
but still able to turn on and off and change battery pack! 


The lights I used but I took off all the dragon Flys 



Fill your vape with whatever be creative!  This would be cute with pine cones or acorns or just gems like my last one I did ! 



I used a bowl for on top 
you could go for a salad plate or whatever really! 

I used 2 plates 



Leave garland

No comments:

Post a Comment