Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween mummy hand wreath diy under 4 dollars!

Ok so today I made this wreath for on my door.... I took pictures as I went ... but where did they go? Or did I??? I can't find all  the pictures :( however I did record it! So please check my youtube video on how I did this!! So easy ..
Here is what you will need
I used a rubber glove
Stuffing for inside glove ( whatever you have)
Wreath I painted mine gray
Spiders and skeleton ( craft store )
And old trust worthy glue gun ....
I filled my rubber glove with old stuffing out of a pillow I was no longer using, then I wrapped in gauze ( I used 2 rolls )
I took mt husband's old t shirt and cut into strips and wrapped over the gauze, then hot glued some spiders
Glue the hand onto the wreath and add some spiders and a skeleton .... done !
My husband hung it up for me... must say I am happy with how it came out!
I have less than 4 dollars into this craft...









Here is my youtube video ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment