Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New old addiction charm bracelets

Ok so I was one for charm bracelets back in the day! I'd get as many charms as I could on one necklace or bracelet!
Maybe that is coming back to me. Lol I have been slowly going through all my stuff and decided to down size on a lot. Necklaces and bracelet are one of these things I'm going through now.
I have a ton of jewelry from friends and family , I want to keep but don't really wear necklaces much. Decided to add all my charms to braclets! And I am still scrap booking so will save some of them for my books! Check back for more diys soon!!  I'll have a good bit I'm sure but this is the one I am working on now.
Just some memories on a chain love the idea and meaning.
Found some really cute dangles at Michael's. Decided to pick them up and add them onto my bracelet. 
If you want a closer look at them I have a youtube video at bottom of this post.
And will be working with all my jewelry so if you would like a update on what I'm all doing let me know will do a video and go through all the charms!
Working on a vintage one now with my nans charms :) will be super meaningful.
After checking out they gave me 2 40% off regular price item so you know I'll be going back ... haul soon ;)





little charms where clearance for .99cents the birdcage and the trinkets where 3.99 







here is my youtube video for a closer look ! thanks for stopping by! 

xoxoamandakisses

No comments:

Post a Comment